Friday, August 12, 2016

Calm Down Bottles (attempt #2)

My second attempt at making Calm Down Bottles, this time the GLITTER edition. I definitely like this one the best but it took more ingredients and time. 
I got this idea from: MsKCpotter's blog 
Steps:
1. Buy all the ingredients: VOSS water bottle, a few different kinds of glitter (I used 3 different sized glitter), glue, glitter glue, 1 cup of corn syrup, 2 cups of hot tap water. 
2. Dump all the glitter into the empty VOSS water bottle.
3. In a mixing bowl, mix the glitter glue, hot water, and corn syrup. 
4. Carefully dump the mixing bowl into the VOSS water bottle to the top. 
5. Glue the lid shut.

 

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!!!! I could use one of these for myself in my office. Lol
    No really I think that some of my students with special needs would really love this.

    ReplyDelete